• Dedicated Physician Staff
• 25 Bed Acute Care available
• Experienced Nursing Staff – BCLS, ACLS PALS certified
• Less patients assigned per nurse allows better bedside care, promptly answered call-lights to address personal needs
• Clean and friendly environment
• Dedicated caring physicians on site 24/7
• Experienced Nursing Staff
• Shorter Wait times
• RN’s - BCLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS certified
• LPN’s - BCLS, ACLS certified
• On-site CT-Scan and X-Ray available
We are proud of our new state of the art Radiology equipment. The registered team of imaging techs are able to erform CT Scans, Digital X-rays, Digital Mammography, and Ultrasonography. Board certified radiologists from Hot Springs Radiology Services read all radiology exams for Little River Memorial Hospital.
870-898-5011 ext: 3158 Fax: 870-898-4666
We have upgraded all of our equipment to the latest and greatest to better serve our patients. With this upgrade we can offer our physicians a much quicker turn around. This means the patient can be diagnosed much quicker. We have a staff of seasoned technologists available 24/7
Our new Electronic Medical Record affords us the ability to automatically fax the physician with the patients test results in near real time.
870-898-5011 ext: 3165 Fax: 870-898-4145
Our Respiratory department has an experienced and caring staff that provides: Oxygen Therapy, Updraft therapy, 24-hour Holter monitoring, Electrocardiograms, Atrial Blood Gas Analysis and Pulse Oximetry Testing
870-898-5011 ext: 3157
Our Therapy Department strives to provide the best care possible. With a staff that is kind, patient and caring. They provide Rehabilitation Therapies which include: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy. We are proud to announce that we have recently remodeled one of our therapy rooms into the "Kids" Therapy Room! Now we take care of the childrens therapy needs as well as the adults! For more information call
870-898-4115 Fax: 870-898-3677
The Swing Bed Program is designed for Medicare patients who no longer require acute care but still need temporary continuation of care in a hospital setting
• Certified Case Manager that will evaluate and assist with discharge planning and needs
• Daily activities scheduled
• Qualified and friendly therapy staff that work closely with the entire Swing Bed Team to achieve the best possible outcome for the patients
• Daily therapy is centered on self-care skills, body strengthening and mobility in order to increase your independence
• Physician assessments 3 times weekly and as needed
• Daily skilled nursing treatment
• Daily observation and assessment
• Relatives and friends are encouraged to visit
Call 870-898-5011 ext. 3180 or 3148
for more information
The Medical Record Department is responsible for the release of information, record processing, coding, transcription, and medical review.
To obtain a copy of your medical record you can come by our office Mon.– Fri. 8 am to 4 pm The patient or legal guardian (if patient under the age of 18) must complete a valid authorization form and have a photo ID. Authorization forms MUST be signed in the presence of a LRMH employee.
870-898-5011 ext: 3140 Fax: 870-898-4172 .